Happy New Year from Trinity Rehab Services!
The first quarter of PDPM has come and gone and a new year has begun. What is your New Year’s resolution?
Trinity Rehab Services’ resolution is to continue to provide outstanding care for our patients’ and value to our partners and to continually be proactive in our delivery of care. As part of this resolution, we intend to share important updates related to compliance, regulations, billing, and operations as we move through the new year.
To start the year off, we have developed a PDPM tool to showcase CMS’ projections for CMG distribution on a national level. It can be reached by following this link: https://www.trinityrehabservices.com/customers/cms-pdpm-projection-report
Trinity Rehab Services would be happy to provide facilities with their individual CMS CMG distribution projections and discuss strategies for success.
We have taken this report one step further and provided our partners a 1st Quarter Summary Report, which can be utilized to compare the facility’s actual CMGs with CMS’ projections, and to reflect on their own data.
With our Experience to Lead and our Dedication to Support,we believe to be the best you have to work with the best in true partnership through:
· Proactive Education
· Programming for the Full Continuum of Care
· Meeting attendance
· Preferred Healthcare Network Optimization
· Visits with Key Referral Sources
· Innovative Use of Technologies with software optimization and integration
· Proactive Auditing and Medical Review
· Restorative Nursing Program Management
We further offer:
· Recruitment Services
· Educational Support
· Auditing and Medical Review Management
· Technology and Database Management Services for Therapy and Facility-wide software
· Operational Support
Trinity Rehab Services understands our success starts with our partners’ success, and we look forward to working with our partners and potential partners as we move forward into 2020!